BrainJogging is a patented computer program that is personalized for each user to visually stimulate the building and strengthening of synaptic connections and to enhance learning efficiency. It has been shown to improve motor skills, attention levels, long-term memory and retention ability. Along with dramatically decreasing the amount of tutoring, studying, and/or homework time, BrainJogging builds perceptual and processing abilities. Each Brainjogger’s program is customized to address their individual needs and taught by certified educators. BrainJogging involves a total daily commitment of 15-20 minutes 2-3 times per day in order to rapidly begin to improve your child’s capacity for learning.
Who Can It Help?
- Language processing disorder
- Attention deficit/hyperactive disorder
- Processing speed disorder
- Auditory processing disorder
- Autism spectrum disorder
- Increase in attention level and focus
- Increase processing speed
- Dramatic decrease in amount of tutoring, studying and homework time
- Improved motor skills
- Increase in long term memory retention ability
- Improve reading, math and social skills
- In the past, Tourette’s syndrome patients lose or lessen their ticks. Autistic children become more coordinated. ADD/ADHD children are able to calm down and concentrate. Auditory and visual processing improves.
Contact our office for more information