Along with dramatically decreasing the amount of tutoring, studying, and/or homework time, BrainJogging builds perceptual and processing abilities. Each Brainjogger’s program is customized to address their individual needs and taught by certified educators. BrainJogging involves a total daily commitment of 15-20 minutes 2-3 times per day in order to rapidly begin to improve your child’s capacity for learning.
Who Can It Help?
- Language processing disorder
- Attention deficit/hyperactive disorder
- Processing speed disorder
- Auditory processing disorder
- Autism spectrum disorder
- Increase in attention level and focus
- Increase processing speed
- Dramatic decrease in amount of tutoring, studying and homework time
- Improved motor skills
- Increase in long term memory retention ability
- Improve reading, math and social skills
- In the past, Tourette’s syndrome patients lose or lessen their ticks. Autistic children become more coordinated. ADD/ADHD children are able to calm down and concentrate. Auditory and visual processing improves.
Contact our office for more information