Traditional Pediatric Care
At Pediatric Associates of Jacksonville, Dr. O and her staff have a vast array of pediatric care services designed to make your experience easy and convenient. With your child’s health always the number one priority, Dr. O understands you can’t run to the ER every time something happens. Dr .O and her staff also understand that your time is valuable, and provides services to help you spend less time in the doctor’s office and more time with your family. Here are a few of the valuable services Dr. O and her staff offers all patients:
- Same-day urgent care appointments; see a provider when your child is sick, not days later!
- With the 24/7 Pediatric Nurse Triage line, your answers are only a phone call away; save a costly trip to the ER by calling Dr. O first!
- Dr. O’s well-trained medical staff is eager to answer your questions and make your child better.
- After hours and need assistance? Dr. O offers a state-of-the-art answering service for all calls, after hours, weekends, and holidays.
- Dr. O has an on-site laboratory for quick analysis and results; don’t wait weeks for test results!
- Pediatric Associates of Jacksonville utilizes the latest in electronic health records (EHR). This enables efficient transfer of information to expedite medication refills, test and lab results, and protects your privacy at the same time.
- Dr. O’s staff is referral experts, and will expedite any necessary referrals professionally.
- Refill your prescription over the phone during office hours; simply call Dr. O’s office!
- A Pediatrician is available to you at all times, including weekends and holidays.
- Pregnant or recently had a baby? Dr. O offers FREE Prenatal Visits and Seminars! Call today!
Turn to us for all your general and specialized pediatric care services from prenatal health and infant care to allergies, asthma, immunizations and specialized treatment plans for Autism, Down’s Syndrome, ADD / ADHD and more.
Holistic Pediatric Care
We specialize in integrative, holistic pediatric medicine that takes account of the whole person (body, mind, and spirit), including all aspects of lifestyle.
Our pediatric care philosophy emphasizes a therapeutic relationship and makes use of all appropriate therapies, both conventional and alternative. Our mission is to improve the lives of children and their families by providing a holistic approach to healthcare, balancing traditional medicine with complete organic nutrition, meditation, spirituality, and education.
Proper Prenatal Care
We offer free prenatal classes to educate our patients on topics specifically for new parents! Learn from the beginning how to care for your newborn, what to expect when, milestones to look for, immunizations, proper nutrition, natural prenatal vitamins, and more!
Free Prenatal Seminars
Pediatric Associates of Jacksonville’s FREE Prenatal Seminars will educate you on various topics designed to teach new parents how to help their baby grow up healthy from the start of their life. Classes are held the 1st Thursday of each month at 6:00 p.m.
Sign up for the next seminar now, and come meet Dr. O! We Love Newborns!
Newborn and Infant Care
Ensuring your child remains healthy from birth by forming a caring relationship with your family is our top priority. Starting your newborn off in life with expert, compassionate healthcare sets the foundation for a long, healthy life. Contact our office today and allow us to partner with you for life!