Pediatric Associates of Jacksonville originally opened in 1932 and now operates in three locations in Jacksonville, Florida; Ponte Vedra, Julington Creek, and Hodges. We are committed to helping patients ranging from newborns to 26. Today, Pediatric Associates of Jacksonville is led by Dr. Aylin Ozdemir or known as ‘Dr. O’ to her patients. Dr. O is a graduate of the Integrative Medicine fellowship led by Dr. Andrew Weil at The University of Arizona. The Integrative Practice of combining traditional and alternative medicine distinguishes her from every other General Practitioner in the State of Florida.
Come see why parents and kids love Dr. O! We are always accepting new patients.
- (2016) Pediatric Associates – Best of Ponte Vedra Beach
- (2016) Best Doctors in Jacksonville Florida, Jacksonville Magazine
- (2015) America’s Best Physicians, National Consumer Advisory Board
- (2015) America’s Best Doctors Award, National Consumer Advisory Board
- (2014) America’s Best Doctors Award, National Consumer Advisory Board
- (2014) Jacksonville Top Docs, Peer-reviewed Physicians and Board Certified Specialists
- (2011 & 2012) Patients’ Choice Award, Florida’s Favorite Physicians
- (2011 & 2012) Most Compassionate Doctor, Patients’ Choice
- (1994) American Board of Pediatrics, Excellence in Neonatology Award
- (1985) High School Valedictorian “Summa Cum Laude”